Runner WIth a Reason

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

At It Again: Fundraising

Some of you may remember when this blog started about two years ago.  Some of you may not.  For those that have been around for a while you will remember that I used this blog heavily for my fundraising efforts for OAR as I raised money for the Chicago Marathon.  I am once again pursuing the same, but this time, twice over . . .

March 25th I will be running the ORRRC Marathon in Xenia and five weeks after that the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati.  Since neither of these are sponsored OAR races I am a part of the iRun team.  In 2010 I raised over $700 for OAR, I hope to exceed that this spring.  If you would like to donate to the cause, please visit my personal giving page at: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/aaron-mundy/irun-for-autism-2012

As I train for these two races I will once again be posting here, keeping all who read (at least seven of you) up to date.  For now, know that my long runs have been 6, 8 and 10 miles; this weekend I will be running 12 miles Saturday morning and next weekend will be a 14 miler!  I am nearing the end for my first pair of Saucony Kinvaras, but my new pair arrived via UPS the other day (those will be race shoes for both races).

I thank you all in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment