Runner WIth a Reason

Friday, March 29, 2013

So Many Excuses

One year and three days ago . . .

Yeah, that was my last post.  Sad, I know, but I'm full of excuses; so many in fact that I could probably fill entire pages with them.  I won't bore you.  Here is the Reader's Digest version: moved, finished basement, work, added additional people to the house, work, hunting season, un-cooperative weather, work, work, work, and have I mentioned I have 4 children?

Running so far this year has been a little rough.  Shorter distances (anything under 7 miles) have been relatively good.  Longer runs have been a real struggle.  Last week's attempted 16 miler ended 3 miles short.  Hoping this weekend's 15 doesn't end the same.

This will be a short post.  One to just let people know (myself included) that I still plan to manage this blog.  I have just over a month before the Flying Pig (10k, 5k, and full marathon in 2 days), and I hope to be in shape enough to at least finish all three races.

No comments:

Post a Comment